Welded Gabion Mesh
hot dipped galvanized welded rock cage
Welded gabions are wire mesh containers welded with high quality steel mesh.
They can be filled on site with hard durable stone materials to form mass gravity
retaining structures. Owing to their inflexibility, welded gabion can not adapt to
differential settlement or be used in water courses ,In comparison with woven wire
gabions, welded gabion offer a higher strength. In order to meet different project
requirements, various wire diameters and unit sizes are available for welded gabion
It is composed of welded mesh panel and spring steel lacing wire.
1. Material: Low carbon iron wire
2. Mesh Size: 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 100x50mm, 100x100mm
3. Box Size: 2x1x0.5m, 1×0.5×0.5m, 1×0.6×0.4m etc.
4. Diameter: 2.5-6.0mm
5. Pattern: welded
6. Packing: In pallets
7. Tensile Strength: 380-550 N/MM2
8. Certificate: ISO9001
|Nominal box size
|No. of diaphragms
|Capacity per box
1. Control and guide of water or flood
2. Preventing of rock breaking
3. Rock fall protection
4. Water and soil protection
5. Bridge protection
6. Strengthening structure of soil
7. Protection engineering of seaside area.
8. Port project
9. Keep off dust wall